Monday 14 May 2012

Drugstore Beauty Haul: Revlon, Bourjois, L'Oreal & More!


Hi everyone!

I have collected quite a few beauty products over the past few weeks, as I had free time to do some shopping. So I thought I would show you guys what I bought!

Check out my video review here


Bourjois recently came out with a new foundation, which I just had to buy! I am a huge fan of Bourjois and their foundations in particular (Healthy Mix & Healthy Mix Serum are my absolute favourites), so I had to see what this new foundation was all about. I haven't tried it yet but it looks very promising! I also bought the Bourjois Volumizer Mascara, as I've heard so many great things about it both on Youtube and on beauty blogs; so hopefully it will live up to it's name!


 Just like everyone else I fell victim to these Revlon Lip Butters; I ended up buying three! But I don't regret it one single bit, as the colours are absolutely gorgeous; these lip butters are very rich, creamy, moisturizing and highly pigmented.


                                                                                                                                                             
I also bought 2 L'Oreal lipsticks; one is a pretty orange pink shade with a golden shimmer going through. It looks really unusual on the lips for some reason, but in a good way! So I'm looking forward to wearing it during spring and summer. The other lipstick is from their new range and it comes in a soft barbie pink shade. It smells of sweet berries which I love, and the formula is very rich and hydrating as well.

Moving on to nail polish, I have a stunning shade by Models Own. I caught a glimpse of it when walking past the counter and I instantly fell in love! The colour is so unusual and I can't wait to wear it during the warmer months! I also bought 2 from L'Oreal, as there was a ''3 for 2'' offer in Boots and I was previously really impressed with the formula of these nail polishes. I chose really simple classic shades, let's hope they will be as good and long-lasting as my other ones!

Models Own: Indian Ocean
104 Beige Countess & 106 Versaillesgold






















       

I ran out of my Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder, so I had to buy a new one. I absolutely love this product, as it costs £3.99 but it works wonders! My face stays matte all day and it doesn't break me out or clog pores, so this is definitely my holy grail product! I also decided to try their Natural Bronzer; it looks like a very natural brown shade, so I think it will be great for both bronzing and contouring the face.








           





        
        I was on the lookout for a good off white eye pencil, since Laura Mercier discontinued their one; and I stumbled on this Soap&Glory pencil. I haven't tried their makeup before, so I didn't know what to expect, but I was very impressed! It is a very soft creamy eye pencil and it lasts all day even on the waterline, which is pretty amazing!


Finally, I bought the John Frieda Hair Mist, which is from their new Full Repair range. It's supposed to repair the ends of your hair, which I definitely do need; so we will see how that goes! And then I also thought I would try the face moisurizer from Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula. It is a very natural product for sensitive skin, so you really can't go wrong; it's around £5.00 for a huge 100ml tube. Plus, I love their famous body butter so I trust them to make a great face product as well!



xoxo
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment