Thursday 17 May 2012

Montagne Jeunesse Face Masks Review


Hi everyone!

If you saw my spring skincare routine video (click here), then you will know that I am obsessed with the Montagne Jeunesse Face Masks and I always use them when I have time. So I'm really excited to share with you my thoughts on this new range that they came out with. It's called the Skin Heroes Range and it's basically for all types of problem skin. Whether you have dry, oily, sensitive or acne prone skin, you will definitely find a mask that will work for you!

This new range also comes with a 2-step system. First you have the mask treatment and then the Rapid Action moisturizer, so you can pamper your skin as much as you like and get double the benefits! These masks are also all natural, suitable for vegetarians and cruelty free; plus you can now buy them in ASDA.

Check out the Montagne Jeunesse Skin Heroes range here or visit their facebook page for beauty tips & advice + Fab Friday Giveaways here


First, I have the Ultra Hydrating Mask for dry skin, which I actually tried yesterday evening. I must admit I was very impressed! Not only did it smell amazing but it left my skin feeling soft and hydrated. I didn't feel the need to apply moisturizer, which is pretty amazing since my skin always feel tight and uncomfortable after cleansing. So for those of you with dry skin, this will be a delicious treat!



There is also a Break-Out Mask in this range, which is perfect for problem skin and for those of you with acne problems. I do suffer from occasional break-outs myself, so this was great for me as well. This mask contains tea tree, which is a well known acne treatment; it will kill any bacteria you may have on your face and soothe the skin at the same time.


This Shine Control Mask came in handy, as I have combination skin, so my T-zone can get oily throughout the day. It's a mud mask, so it gives your skin a deep cleanse, leaving it squeaky clean! I also really enjoyed the Balancing Moisturizer, as it left my skin matte yet hydrated at the same time. So for those of you with oily skin, this is a must-have!


This next one is a Peel Off mask, which if you've tried such masks before, you will know just how satisfying they are! It almost feels like you are removing the top layer of your skin, as your face feels so soft and smooth afterwards. This particular mask contains tea tree and witch hazel, so it's great for oily skin as well as sensitive. The Rapid Action Moisturizer felt very soothing and gave my skin a healthy glow.


Finally, this new range comes with Deep Cleansing Nose Pore Strips. I was really impressed with these actually, as they successfully removed any blackheads I had on my nose. All you have to do is wet your nose, apply the strip and after 10-15 minutes you are left with a deeply cleansed nose. What more could you ask for!


xoxo
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment