Monday 2 July 2012

June Favourites!

Hi everyone!

June is my birthday month, so I feel like it flew by super quickly! Nonetheless, I still have some lovely products to share with you guys :)

Check out my video here


This Aussie Leave-In Conditioner is great if you have dry ends that always seem to get tangled after the shower. It makes brushing out my hair so much easier and my hair feels soft and silky afterwards!

And then this Garnier BB Cream is actually really good! I haven't tried any other BB Creams so I guess my opinion is a little biased, but I still think it's an amazing product. I purchased the one for combination/oily skin and it works really nicely for my skin type, leaving it matte yet comfortable all day.














               
I don't know why I never mention this moisturizer because it is my absolute favourite! I use it every morning and it's perfect for my combination skin, plus it's a nice base for makeup.


Next I have this bronzer, which a lot of you guys said you really liked. And I'm happy that I love it myself! It's only £3.99 but gives a natural bronzed look without looking orange. So if you haven't tried this already, definitely go check it out!


Moving on to lip products, these two lipsticks I've been wearing non-stop! The one from The Body Shop gives the perfect colour for everyday plus it's very hydrating on the lips. And then the one from Rimmel is a pretty coral shade, which I love to wear as a statement lipstick with minimal makeup on the rest of my face.




This nail combination is absolutely stunning! If you want super fun Barbie nails, then these nail polishes are great! My nails didn't chip for over a week and kept the same vibrant colour.

                                                      
Let's enjoy the month of July! 

xoxo
Anna

1 comment:

  1. Scanner for stripes on Products work well , but there is more on the Site i cant recive, too saad ..
    Scanner is running on colors and theese stripes , watch my Cannel, wont eat you ...
    d

    ReplyDelete