Thursday 19 July 2012

Sedona Lace 168 Pro Full Color Palette Review

Hi everyone!

Today I'm doing a review on this Sedona Lace Eyeshadow Palette, which comes with 168 colours. I was actually really impressed with it so I wanted to share with you guys my thoughts :)

Enter  anna6belle  at checkout to get $4 off Sedona Lace products here

Check out my video review here



Packaging: Plastic black case with 2 levels of eyeshadows; bottom layer comes out if you pull on the little string.
Texture: Soft and creamy, feels great on the eyelids.
Colour: Highly pigmented and not at all chalky; even colours like black and yellow stay true to colour.
Lasting Power: Pretty good; if used with a primer can last all day.
Finish: Mixture of matte and shimmer eyeshadows, but mostly pearly satin colours.
Application: Easy and smooth; blends quickly and effortlessly.



I also got this Eye Primer from Sedona Lace. I've only ever used the Urban Decay one so I can't compare it to anything else, but I really like it! It's a sheer creamy texture, which goes on smoothly; plus it makes these eyeshadows last longer and the colours appear more vibrant.


What do you guys think? Do you have any Sedona Lace products that you love?
xoxo
Anna

1 comment:

  1. YEP GREAT COLORS WORK LIKE COMPUTER DO
    At the moment Comments are Nerviousnes and I like talk for Secs become Hours of Difficult SIMPLIFIING Blogwords Simple as Color TO MEGASTRUCKTURES 4 We wanted to have every Logig explonaition And Every STRUCKTURE INV COLOR STUFF SMELL Crisp sandCORN ... Now they say its many , but here is my Realline at Colors ! ( Nother listend and closed Topdomain Short before ) You not ... http://wanderhure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete