Tuesday 29 October 2013

Collective Fall Haul: Fashion & Beauty


Here's my collective haul full of items I picked up over the past few weeks. I've been getting ready for autumn/winter so I good coat is an absolute must! I'm so excited about this one I found in Zara! It's so cosy and comfortable it feels like wearing a duvet! The lining is like a polar bear and the outside almost feels like suede; it's an over-sized baggy fit so I can wear as many jumpers underneath as I want. What do you guys think? Have you found that perfect coat yet?



Buy all the products mentioned at Feelunique


Moving on to beauty, I bought some new hair products. I'm really impressed with the John Freeda Sheer Blonde Moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. Since I dyed my hair I thought it would be appropriate to buy something hydrating and this has been working great so far. I don't think I've ever tried a John Frieda product that I didn't like, so no surprises there!

I always see people raving about the Moroccan Rose range from REN, so I finally decided to try the shower gel which I'm rather enjoying at the moment. I wouldn't say it's particularly hydrating but it definitely gives you that squeeky clean feeling. I love how it's a natural product with no parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, silicones, etc.

I also purchased my favourite cleanser at the moment and that is the Eve Lom Balm Cleanser. It works like a dream at removing all my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean yet soft and moisturized. If you haven't tried this cleanser yet, then I would highly recommend it to everyone! Let me know if you would like to see a more detailed review on it as well.

Another product which everyone is currently talking about is the Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm. I bought the 'Pink Punch' version, which has a hint of colour to it; and isn't the packaging super cute! I can't wait to try it and see what I think.

What have you purchased recently? Have you tried any of the items mentioned above?

xoxo
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment