Saturday 12 October 2013

New In Beauty!!

Buy all the products here
There have been quite a few new launches this season and here are some things that I picked up recently. I'm super impressed with all of the products so here goes my little review...

 Check out my video review here


I was most excited to buy these 2 foundations as I'm a huge fan of both L'Oreal and Bourjois. Well they definitely didn't disappoint this time!! The new Eau De Teint is a lovely light texture, which goes on smoothly and is absolutely undetectable. The Happy Light also gives a natural light coverage, and I think it was designed as the lighter version of the Healthy Mix foundation.


This new Beauty Oil from Garnier is absolutely divine. It smells heavenly and leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated. And I'm definitely a fan of the new Collection Privee by L'Oreal! They released a whole collection of nudy pink lipsticks for all different skin tones. I got the one by Doutzen and it's my favourite everyday lipstick at the moment!



What can I say? I went on a bit of a L'Oreal binge. Here's their nude BB Cream, which gives a lovely dewy glow, and makes your skin look radiant and healthy. It comes out as a white liquid but soon adjusts to your skin tone; the Light colour is a great match for me.

The same product in compact form however, I had to get in Medium which is bizarre! Recently I've been really enjoying wearing foundation powders with a bit of concealer over the top; and this one from L'Oreal is already my favourite. It almost has a creamy texture, which makes it easer to apply and you don't get that ''powdery'' look.  

 
I like this new MaxFactor Wild Mega Volume mascara more and more every day. The more it dries up the better it gets! You know I love my big bold lashes and this seems to do the job!

   

And last but definitely not least is this gorgeous turquoise cream eyeshadow from By Terry. I'm seriously in love with this colour, so a makeup tutorial is on it's way!

What do you guys think? Have you tried any of these new products yet?

xoxo
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment