Friday 8 November 2013

Made From Earth Review :. Natural Organic Skincare Brand


If you haven't yet heard of a natural skincare brand called Made From Earth, then you're missing out big time! I was recently sent some of their products for review and I've had some amazing results, so I had to share them with you guys. Made From Earth products are made using organic ingredients; plus you will never find any parabens, pthalates, SLS, mineral oil, urea or cosmetic fragrance. I am a true believer in natural cosmetics and I always try to buy organic products when possible, so obviously this brand really caught my attention as their values are close to my own.

The first product that I tried was the Three Berry Face Serum, which smells absolutely divine! It can be used regularly under your moisturizer or even over makeup; I tried both and it worked great each time. It is lightly hydrating and soothing, but the best results were in the brightness of my skin. Because this serum has such a high concentration of Vitamin C, it really adds a glow to the skin and gives it a nice healthy boost. 

I was also sent the Pure Aloe Vera Skin Treatment, which is an ultra rich face and body cream. I've been using it mostly on any dry patches and just anyplace where I felt my skin was lacking hydration. The aloe vera is extra soothing and calming on the skin, plus it aids the healing process, making this cream perfect for scars, acne and dry cracked skin. It has a light herbal scent to it, so it won't irritate the most sensitive of skins.

The Rooibos Tea Face Scrub was also one of my favourites! I love how it has a moisturizing cream base making it perfect for my dry/combination skin; the jojoba beads are gentle enough to use even on sensitive skin, whilst still providing enough exfoliation to get rid of any dead skin cells. My face felt smooth and radiant after I used this scrub, so I would highly recommend it to you guys!

I also received the Aloe & Jojoba Creme Therapy body lotion. It's great for dry skin and is perfect for after sunbathing due to the soothing aloe vera. My skin can get pretty tight and dry after the shower, and this cream definitely takes care of that! I love the light texture, as it absorbs quickly but still gives enough hydration; plus the jojoba nut oil is great for stretch marks and uneven skin tone.

So if you can't tell already, I'm super impressed with Made From Earth as a brand and their lovely products. I will definitely be purchasing some more of their skincare; I'm sure I will love it and the prices are very affordable for such a natural organic brand. I highly suggest you guys give their products a go, so check them out here and let me know how you get on! 

xoxo
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment