Tuesday 18 February 2014

Beauty Haul Time!! / Makeup & Skincare Buys


I have another beauty haul for you my lovelies! (Have you seen my previous one?) These are just some things I've picked up over the past week, so I thought I would share them with you guys. Most of them are from Space NK but there are also some random bits and bobs. Here it goes...


I finally got the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette! I'm so excited to try it and see what all the hype is about! I have the Original and the Naked 2, which I love so I'm sure this one will be just as good. Have you tried it yet? (Check it out at Beauty Bay)

I went a little nuts on Rococo nail polishes so I ended up buying 3! Space NK has a great discount if you buy three products so it wasn't too bad. There's 'Sunseeker Creme' which is a hot orange/red and it's absolutely stunning! I'm going on holiday soon and I thought this would be the perfect summery shade. I also went for 'Lab Nude 3.0 Sheer Gloss' which is a sheer nude colour, and 'Social Butterfly Creme' which is a lovely muted pink.

I also picked up the Caudalie Nourishing Body Lotion. I've heard so much about it, I just had to try it myself and see what all the fuss was about. Its very lightweight yet hydrating, plus it smells divine. I think it would make a great body lotion for the warmer months.

I adore Chantecaille makeup even though it's crazy expensive. I decided to treat myself and buy their Luminous Gloss in Guava, which is a nude/pink shade perfect for everyday. This range is especially hydrating and non-sticky, so I love how it feels on my lips. Give it a go if you're after a luxurious lipgloss that also has some added benefits for your skin.

I ran out of my Nivea Creme so I bought another one. It's one of my all time favourites! I'm sure it's a staple products for many girls and I personally would be lost without it. It's a rich soothing moisturizer that can be used anywhere on the body that feels dry or irritated. And then I also got the Nivea Pure & Natural Milk & Honey Lip Balm.

There are some great sales in Sainsbury's at the moment so I decided to stock up on some of my favourite Garnier products. I bought the Fresh Cleansing Lotion; I think it's the equivalent of the Fresh Essentials Refreshing Cleansing Lotion, which I can't seem to find anywhere and it's my absolute favourite. I can't believe it's been discontinued! I also picked up the Intensive 7 Days Ultra Replenishing Lotion with Shea Butter; if I could only use one body lotion for the rest of my life, this would probably be my choice. It has such a lovely texture to it and my skin always feels soft and hydrated. I would highly recommend it if you've never tried it before!

My skin has been acting up lately, so I decided to go back to basics and use something simple that I know works for my skin. I got the Garnier Moisture Match Light Softening Cream for Normal/Dry Skin, which is a great quality moisturizer for the price that you pay. It's ultra gentle, very calming and provides enough hydration for the whole day. I bought it for half price so that was a bargain! Have you tried this range of moisturizers?

What do you think? Have you tried any of these products?

xoxo
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment