Saturday 1 February 2014

January Favourites / Fashion, Beauty & Random!!


It's time for January favourites! Where did this month go? It feels like we just finished celebrating Christmas! I didn't actually do a favourites post last month, so these are my favourites for both months. Watch my video to see all my favourites including fashion and random bits, but here are my beauty picks...


This month I've rediscovered Lee Stafford hair products. I forgot just how great they are and they always make my hair feel gorgeous. Here I have the Sea Salt Spray, which gives me loads of texture but also conditions my hair at the same time. And then the Argan Oil is a great leave-in treatment; I use 1 pump on dry hair which tames frizz and makes my hair silky soft. I would highly recommend Lee Stafford hair products if you're looking to change up your current haircare routine!

My favourite foundation has definitely been the L'Oreal Nude Magique Eau De Teint. This is a lovely lightweight foundation which gives enough coverage for everyday without feeling heavy or cakey. It has a lovely velvety texture as well so it's a pleasure to apply and it lasts all day on me! Check out my full review here

There's 2 lip products that I've been using non stop. The Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss 002 Crystal Lilac hasn't left my handbag since December. It's the perfect everyday lipgloss; the colour is a natural nude pink plus I love Revlon formulas because they never feel sticky. My go-to lipstick has been the Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick 180 Vintage Pink. It's a deep pink colour with blue undertones, which makes it the perfect winter shade. This particular lipstick also lasts forever despite its hydrating formula.

You know how much I love my Sigma brushes especially the Sigma F80, but this month I've been mixing it up and using the F88 Flat Angled Kabuki. It's a great multipurpose brush because you can use it for foundation, bronzer, powder and it's great for contouring as well due to it's angled shape. Need I mention how soft Sigma brushes are? If you've never tried Sigma brushes before then you're missing out big time!

I've been lazy with my makeup these past few months, so my go-to eye look was just one colour blended out. I love MAC eyeshadows and 'Woodwinked' is a great shade to use on its own. It's a golden bronze colour with hints of pink and maroon, so it looks lovely on grey/blue eyes. It's definitely on of my all time favourites! What are your favourite MAC eyeshadows?

These exfoliating gloves from The Body Shop work wonders on my skin. They give a much deeper exfoliation than any scrub out there so any moisturizer you use afterwards goes deeper into the skin. My skin has never felt so smooth so I can't recommend them enough! My final favourite is the Rituals Magic Touch Whipped Body Cream with Cherry Blossom & Rice Milk. This has the most heavenly scent in the word! I would buy it just for the smell and I think I might order some more now!

What are your favourites for January or for 2013 in general?

xoxo
Anna

1 comment: