Thursday 27 February 2014

Rave Review!! / NEW L'Oreal Mega Volume Miss Manga Mascara


I recently picked up the new L'Oreal Mega Volume Miss Manga mascara so I thought I would do a quick review for you guys. I bought it last week and I've been using it non-stop ever since. It is quickly becoming one of my all time favourite mascaras and I honestly can't rave about it enough! It's gorgeous! So here's my review...

Colour: This mascara comes in 3 shades: black, violet and turquoise. I bought the black one and it's a very intense jet black.
Effect: It's marketed as a volumising mascara but I find it adds length and thickness as well. I get a gorgeous 'false lash' effect with this mascara without the hassle of fake lashes.
Brush: I would describe it as a carrot shape. The thick end is great for adding loads of volume, and the thinner end is perfect for the inner corners and bottom lashes.
Formula: Surprisingly thick for a L'Oreal mascara but perfect for me. I prefer mascaras with a thick and creamy formula and this doesn't disappoint. Don't worry it won't make your eyelashes clump together!
Recommend: Anyone who loves a big bold eyelash look. If you're after a subtle/natural looking mascara then this won't be for you. 
Best for: Anyone with naturally big eyes and long eyelashes. This mascara will help enhance that even more and make your eyes look stunning!  
Longevity: It's by no means waterproof but it lasts all day on me; plus it's easy to remove at the end of the day with any regular cleanser. 
Price: £8.99 in Boots; they have a '3 for 2' offer at the moment!!

So as you can already tell I'm absolutely in love with this new L'Oreal mascara. I highly recommend you guys try it out! It would make the perfect 'going out' mascara, or if you like your lashes big and bold every day, then wear it to work like me!

Have you tried the new L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara? What did you think?

xoxo
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment